Reverse the root issues by identifying them through testing, not guessing
Reset the natural rhythms of your body and improve hormonal imbalance
Recolonize the terrain, tongue-to-toe, by encouraging diverse, beneficial flora to take root and flourish
For $1,497 (Value of over $7,500) you get, over the course of 3 months:
2 Live Group Coaching
- Dr Grace Coaching (Group Setting) - Value of $2,100
- Health Coaching - Value of $800
Monthly Office Hours for general QA (with TGI Team)
Monthly Specialized Gut Protocol QA Office Hours
Monthly Specialized HPAT/Adrenal Protocol QA Office Hours
Also Included are:
- Organic Acid Test Lab Kit - Value of $799
- Gut & HPAT Customized Protocols - Value of $1,997
- 4 Modules of our Master Gut Class - Value of $997
- Adrenal Checklist - Value of $100
- Beat the Bloat Deluxe Bundle: (1) Microbiome Mojo,
(1) Dragon Mojo and (1) Nano Mojo supplements - Value of $187
- No Cost-HRV Handout - Value of $100
- Oxytocin Exercise - Value of $100
- Survey Tracking (Dysbiosis, Hormone Balance, Adrenals-HPAT) - Value of $500
- 7 Steps to Heal SIBO book
- Gut Guardian Recipe Book
Why the OAT (organic acid test) over a stool kit for wellness assessments?
The value of testing and not guessing will be truly transformative for your health and wellness. All current functional lab kits on the market have limitations and strengths. The strength of the OAT is that it is about the only kit that tells us about the small intestines where most disease happens. The OAT also sheds light about the large intestines. Stool kits are limited to only provide information about large intestines, the last 1.5 meters of the gut, not the small intestines.
Three protocols provided, outlined below, and biotracking with Dr. Grace’s staff:
- customized gut protocols
- customized HPAT-Adrenal protocols
- customized lifestyle protocols
Toxins And Your Terrain!
Unlike a stool kit, the OAT (organic acid test) also provides toxin and terrain information about:
- Kingdoms of microbial pathogens in the gut with a non-invasive first morning urine collection
- Adrenal Hormones (adrenaline, serotonin, dopamine)
- Malnourishment (amino acids, B vitamins, glutathione, vitamin C, etc)
- Mold (markers 2, 4, 9)
- Fungal and Candida overgrowths also known as SIFO (small intestinal fungal overgrowth)
- SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)
- Neurotoxin burdens (markers 2, 4, 9, 15, 16, 17, 18)
- Fat Burning capacities and mitochondrial function
Which kit does Dr. Grace prefer for analyzing the burden of fungal overgrowths?
On the current functional medicine market, only the OAT (Organic Acid Test) from Great Plains offers the most comprehensive metabolimic testing for the burden of common, silent and insidious fungal overgrowths. There are limitations: we do not know fungal or Candida species and frankly if the diet is ‘clean’, then many species are quiet.
The OAT is what we use on all clients because I have found it very valuable to assess the fungal and mold burden on each case before designing customized gut protocols. There are 9 markers for fungal overgrowths on the OAT: markers 1 to 9 and oxalate markers 19, 20, 21. Oxalates are products from toxic fungal and mold infections. These are silent or even lethal infections due to missing protective flora in the gut, skin, sinus, mouth, throat and vaginal flora.
We design moderate oxalate diets and protocols to strengthen the ability to naturally break down oxalates. The great joy we have is rebuilding the oxalate-degrading flora such as Bifidobacteria longum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus which are frequently missing after antibiotics.
How does Dr. Grace use the OAT results to customize protocols?
At The Gut Institute, we have 3 tenets we follow for optimizing health and reversing chronic illnesses like bloat, brain fog and fatigue. What we frequently see is a combination of autoimmunity, silent inflammation and HPAT-dysregulation.
All of it stems from the loss of our sacred gut allies in the gut. Our microbiome has lost much abundance and diversity. In order to restore health, we need to restore the microbiome. To do so, we need the 3Rs. The OAT results fill in which to focus on.
For the fastest healing we need the 3 Rs!
- Root issues -- resolve these as we discover and identify with testing, surveys and tracking metrics (temperatures, mood, morning wood, PMS, pain, stress etc)
- Re-colonizing terrain -- find the missing keystone species in gut and restore these. The biome is always overrun with pathogens, yeasts, viruses, parasites and co-infections when these protective keystone species are missing. We want to gently weed these pathogens out while using potent and effective probiotics to seed the terrain. Recolonize from tongue-to-toes means comprehensive approaches for the skin, vagina, sinuses and other terrain
- Reset adrenaline/cortisol/thyroid/anabolic hormone and temperature rhythms
What do clients observe as their OAT results improve?
Improved or resolved chronic inflammatory issues, hormone imbalances and reversal of autoimmunity! See two before and after stories below!
Before and After OAT Test Tesitmonial
|Patient||Before OATS||After OATS|
|39 year old fatigued PCOS female with mast cell, histamine and multiple food allergies.||- Brain fog fatigue TERRIBLE BAD MISERABLE before and random on body.|
- Was in bathroom all night.
- Chronic IBS-Diarrhea for a decade and just got worse and worse, no protocols or regimens have worked.
- Unable to eat kale it rips my stomach out. On keto diet and it is not working and I’m blowing up in fat
Suboptimal Microbiome: 9
|- Improved energy, skin, food intolerances and adrenal-HPAT hormone imbalances
- No acne in a couple months!!
- Now so much energy did long cross country skiing this season for first time in years
- WBC was originally low 2.7 to 4.0 and normalized to 7.1 after protocols
- Now have routine BM instead of in the bathroom all night. Bristol 4 often (no diarrhea).
- Normal life now which is so liberating. I ahd not realized I was such a prisoner.
- Go out of the house more.
- Can eat starches and carbs - rice, vegetables, sweet potatoes, S and even occasional cooked kale
- Can have a plate of food and not worry about being upset in any way shape or form now
- Energy much better
Suboptimal Microbiome: 5
|53 year old male executive and amateur body builder.||- IBD|
- Abnominal Pain
- Overgrowths, high oxalates and suboptimal malabsorption
- Anti-saccharomyces antibodies
Suboptimal Microbiome: 17
|- Avoiding Saccharomyces boulardii probiotics helped gut to feel better almost immediately|
- Six pack abs for the first time
- More resilience to infections and stress
- Dandruff and diarrhea all gone
- Hardly any IBD flares now
- No pain fever, pain mucus, bleeding or big sweats
Suboptimal Microbiome: 8
What Makes The Gut Institute Special?
Every TGI product &
program is backed by
evidence-based, peer reviewed research.
No gluten, no fillers &
no contaminants - you
only get the good stuff!
We offer exceptional
products, tested for
potency & efficacy.
Your health is our passion
& we promise to treat you
with respect & kindness.
Always Ask Questions
At The Gut Institute, we believe
everyone should be empowered to
advocate for their own health.
That means asking plenty of questions to discover
which foods, supplements, and health routines are
right for you!
Below, you'll find a selection of Frequently Asked Questions about this product.
Want to know more?
Email us at email@example.com – we're happy to help!
Upon purchasing you will receive an email (it will be sent to the email you use during purchasing) with details and links on scheduling your sessions. Please check your spam - we will send it from firstname.lastname@example.org.
With our supplements, most people can simply follow the instructions on the label. If you have any specific questions, please email us at Info@thegutinstitute.com.
Everyone's experience will vary but here are some of the changes you can expect to see over time:
- Restoration of gut rhythms such as bowel movements (no diarrhea or constipation)
- Better gut function, improved digestion
- Able to eat a wider variety of foods that before gave you digestive issues
- Improved positivity and mood
All supplements perform better when you’re consistent. With probiotics in particular, you are best served by taking them regularly for the long-term. The gut needs to be constantly supplemented, and stopping probiotics often brings back old issues.
Your happiness is important to us! If you’re unsure whether a product or program is right for you, please consult the FAQs on individual product pages, or contact a member of our customer service team at email@example.com. (They’re really nice and would love to hear from you!)
The easiest way to prevent issues is to ask plenty of questions before you buy. We are here to help you find the right products for your personal health needs and goals.
If you change your mind after purchasing, we accept returns of unopened, nonperishable items within 21 days of your purchase. Please note, you are responsible for return shipping, as well as a 10% restocking fee. We will not refund your original shipping costs.
Products that have been opened or are temperature-sensitive, perishable, or require refrigeration are not eligible for a refund. We also do not offer refunds on classes, consults, or other digital educational material.
If you would like to initiate a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and the reason you would like a refund. We will be in touch within 10 business days to send a shipping label. Please be aware that the cost of return shipping and a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your final refund.
One final note: We are here to listen, learn, and support you the best way we know how. We want to learn from every customer interaction and make your experience a positive one. You can help us do that by being clear about your needs and treating our customer service team with kindness and respect. We promise to do the same for you!
The 5 Pillars of the Gut Institute Experience
1. We care
Our focus may be gut health, but our approach is heart centered. We are driven by a passion for helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives.
2. We listen
The Gut Institute approach is individualized, based on your own personal body chemistry and symptoms. We take the time to understand your needs and goals.
3. We learn
Education and study are foundational in all we do. It’s why we build our own programs, interpret our own labs, and create our own proprietary probiotics.
4. We share
Whether it’s through live workshops, blogs, or podcasts, Dr. Grace and The Gut Institute team recognize that the right information can empower and bring hope.
5. We believe
There are no lost causes. If you are willing to take accountability for your health, we will stand with you and offer the resources and support to change your life.
“Working with Grace is awesome. She's just so confident. You can trust her and I think once you get trust in everything and just patience, that will really heal your body.” - Stephanie H. Verified Buyer
“Since uncovering Dr. Grace's website, I have made several changes that have helped me feel better overall. I take her custom probiotic formulation and that has made a world of difference in my digestion and my sleep. I feel like my metabolism is faster also. I have also not had an allergic reaction lately.”- A.S. Verified Buyer
“I'm a patient of Dr Grace Liu, and she, over the last half year, has absolutely changed my life with her work and totally opened my mind to a completely new world of medicine, of health, that I had no idea even existed.” - Kyle G. Verified Buyer