Quicksilver Scientific Microb-Manager, 60 caps
Sorry, currently out of stock
Advanced Immune Support
Quicksilver Scientific Microb-Manager™ is a potent blend of botanicals that supports a healthy microbial balance throughout the entire body. Artemisinin and berberine work together to optimize your systemic microbial environment. Their proprietary curcuminoid complex and Boswellia temper the immune response to imbalance, while milk thistle and quercetin support healthy liver function and histamine levels. Andrographis and propolis round out our formula, supporting a resilient internal terrain. These powerful ingredients are combined in our groundbreaking softgel delivery system, offering unparalleled bioavailability and support for a healthy microbial balance.
Immune Support on a Microbial Level
Achieving a proper microbial balance is one of the most important things you can do for your immune system. But what exactly does “proper microbial balance” entail?
By now, most people are aware of the probiotic flora found within the human digestive tract. These helpful strains of bacteria play a role in numerous immune functions which help to neutralize all manner of toxins and pathogens.1 This creates an interesting problem: attempts at ridding the body of harmful bacteria could result in damage to one’s natural probiotic flora.
Given the amount of inflammation and imbalance which can be caused by harmful bacteria and other pathogenic microbes, bolstering one’s antimicrobial defences is deemed a necessary task by numerous individuals within the health and wellness community. So, how to achieve this without simultaneously damaging your probiotic flora? Quicksilver Scientific Microb-Manager is here to help!
Understanding the Microb-Manager Formula
There has never been a supplement formula quite like Microb-Manager. As with all Quicksilver Scientific products, it harnesses the power of advanced Quicksilver Delivery Systems®, but it is distinguished by a completely unique blend of ingredients. Let’s review some of the key players:
- Ingredients for Antimicrobial Support – Artemisinin and Berberine are two plant extracts which are renowned for their antimicrobial potential. Artemisinin is a compound derived from the leaves of the Artemisia annua L. herb (sweet wormwood). One in vitro study has shown that it may exhibit antimicrobial effects on 6 different forms of microbes which are known to be harmful to human health.2 Meanwhile, Berberine is a chemical found in the European barberry plant which may exhibit antibacterial activities against a common pathogenic bacterial strain known as S. agalactiae.3
- Ingredients for Anti-inflammatory Support – Inflammation is a key aspect of the balancing act that is microbial health. This is partially due to the importance of inflammation as part of the body’s innate immune response. However, too much inflammation can cause serious damage to the probiotic flora, thus allowing more pathogens to enter the body via the digestive tract and generate even more inflammation. As a means of countering this vicious cycle, Quicksilver Scientific Microb-Manager contains a number of naturally potent compounds which may provide anti-inflammatory support. These include Artemisinin, Curcumin, and Boswellia Serrata.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.