Dutch Complete - Hormone/Adrenal/Melatonin - dried urine test
DUTCH Complete - Hormone/Adrenal/Melatonin
dried urine test
Our flagship product. The DUTCH Complete is the most advanced hormone test, offering an extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones and melatonin, along with their metabolites, to identify symptoms of hormonal imbalances. Easily collected in the comfort of your own home, samples are then sent to our lab to be processed. The DUTCH Complete is the most accurate test that provides a complete assessment of hormonal health.
The kit includes:
• Easy directions and filter paper collection strips
• Requisition form for patient information, pertinent supplements, medications, hormone replacement and a health questionnaire
• Sealable return envelope
The results include:
• Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA-S, and cortisol along with their metabolites
• Daily free cortisol patterns to provide insight into adrenal insufficiency or symptoms of chronic stress
• Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone assessment to share with your medical provider
• DUTCH OATs: Oxidative stress marker – 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), melatonin (6-OHMS), and six organic acid tests (OATs) including markers for vitamin B12 (methylmalonate), vitamin B6 (xanthurenate), kynurenate, glutathione (pyroglutamate), dopamine (homovanillate), norepinephrine/epinephrine (vanilmandelate).
***All Labs have to be used within one year from date or purchase
***No refunds for Lab purchases
RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ORDERING LAB TESTS IN THE STATES OF NEW YORK, MARYLAND AND RHODE ISLAND. If you live in one of these states, please send us an email at email@example.com for more information about the restrictions.
IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. The lab requires that all samples be shipped overnight to ensure reliable testing. However, the lab test kit only includes domestic return shipping from within the US. International shipping back to the US lab is the patient’s responsibility to be paid at their own expense as it is not included with the test kit purchase.