Reverse the root issues by identifying them through testing, not guessing
Reset the natural rhythms of your body and improve hormonal imbalance
Recolonize the terrain, tongue-to-toe, by encouraging diverse, beneficial flora to take root and flourish
What’s included in the GI Clinic?
- Organic Acid Test Lab Kit
- Various handouts, printables, and PDFs to help guide you in the program.
- Survey Tracking (Dysbiosis, Hormone Balance, Adrenals-HPAT)
- (1) Nano Mojo supplement and (1) 2 mos supply of Bifido Maximus, our signature probiotic, and Male/Female specific adrenal nourishment products.
- 7 Steps to Heal SIBO Book
- Gut Guardian Recipe Book
Why the OAT (organic acid test) over a stool kit for wellness assessments?
The value of testing and not guessing will be truly transformative for your health and wellness. All current functional lab kits on the market have limitations and strengths. The strength of the OAT is that it is about the only kit that tells us about the small intestines where most disease happens. The OAT also sheds light about the large intestines. Stool kits are limited to only provide information about large intestines, the last 1.5 meters of the gut, not the small intestines.
Three protocols provided, outlined below, and biotracking with Dr. Grace’s staff:
- customized gut protocols
- customized HPAT-Adrenal protocols
- customized lifestyle protocols
Toxins And Your Terrain!
Unlike a stool kit, the OAT (organic acid test) also provides toxin and terrain information about:
- Kingdoms of microbial pathogens in the gut with a non-invasive first morning urine collection
- Adrenal Hormones (adrenaline, serotonin, dopamine)
- Malnourishment (amino acids, B vitamins, glutathione, vitamin C, etc)
- Fungal and Candida overgrowths also known as SIFO (small intestinal fungal overgrowth)
- SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)
- Neurotoxin burdens
- Fat Burning capacities and mitochondrial function
Which kit does Dr. Grace prefer for analyzing the burden of fungal overgrowths?
On the current functional medicine market, only the OAT (Organic Acid Test) from Great Plains offers the most comprehensive metabolimic testing for the burden of common, silent and insidious fungal overgrowths. There are limitations: we do not know fungal or Candida species and frankly if the diet is ‘clean’, then many species are quiet.
The OAT is what we use on all clients because I have found it very valuable to assess the fungal and mold burden on each case before designing customized gut protocols. There are 9 markers for fungal overgrowths on the OAT: markers 1 to 9 and oxalate markers 19, 20, 21. Oxalates are products from toxic fungal and mold infections. These are silent or even lethal infections due to missing protective flora in the gut, skin, sinus, mouth, throat and vaginal flora.
We design moderate oxalate diets and protocols to strengthen the ability to naturally break down oxalates. The great joy we have is rebuilding the oxalate-degrading flora such as Bifidobacteria longum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus which are frequently missing after antibiotics.
How does Dr. Grace use the OAT results to customize protocols?
At The Gut Institute, we have 3 tenets we follow for optimizing health and reversing chronic illnesses like bloat, brain fog and fatigue. What we frequently see is a combination of autoimmunity, silent inflammation and HPAT-dysregulation.
All of it stems from the loss of our sacred gut allies in the gut. Our microbiome has lost much abundance and diversity. In order to restore health, we need to restore the microbiome. To do so, we need the 3Rs. The OAT results fill in which to focus on.
For the fastest healing we need the 3 Rs!
- Root issues -- resolve these as we discover and identify with testing, surveys and tracking metrics (temperatures, mood, morning wood, PMS, pain, stress etc)
- Re-colonizing terrain -- find the missing keystone species in gut and restore these. The biome is always overrun with pathogens, yeasts, viruses, parasites and co-infections when these protective keystone species are missing. We want to gently weed these pathogens out while using potent and effective probiotics to seed the terrain. Recolonize from tongue-to-toes means comprehensive approaches for the skin, vagina, sinuses and other terrain
- Reset adrenaline/cortisol/thyroid/anabolic hormone and temperature rhythms
What do clients observe as their OAT results improve?
Improved or resolved chronic inflammatory issues, hormone imbalances and reversal of autoimmunity! See two before and after stories below!
What Makes The Gut Institute Special?
Every TGI product &
program is backed by
evidence-based, peer reviewed research.
No gluten, no fillers &
no contaminants - you
only get the good stuff!
We offer exceptional
products, tested for
potency & efficacy.
Your health is our passion
& we promise to treat you
with respect & kindness.
Always Ask Questions
At The Gut Institute, we believe
everyone should be empowered to
advocate for their own health.
That means asking plenty of questions to discover
which foods, supplements, and health routines are
right for you!
Below, you'll find a selection of Frequently Asked Questions about this product.
Want to know more?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we're happy to help!
“Since uncovering Dr. Grace's website, I have made several changes that have helped me feel better overall. I take her custom probiotic formulation and that has made a world of difference in my digestion and my sleep. I feel like my metabolism is faster also. I have also not had an allergic reaction lately.”- A.S. Verified Buyer