PRIME GUT HEALTH
- Supports healthy GI barrier function*
- Helps restore gut homeostasis*
- Binds and neutralizes bacterial toxins in the gut*
- Promotes a healthy immune system and respiratory health*
- Supports digestive health and gut discomfort*
- Increased nutrient absorption*
- Supports gut inflammation especially within the intestinal wall*
- Promotes a healthier GI environment*
- Promoted regularity and healthy bowel function*
ImmunoLin® is the branded ingredient serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin/protein isolate (SBI) with over 40 human studies demonstrating its clinical efficacy in digestive and immune health. SBI has been shown to be a broad-spectrum modulator of the immune system by targeting excessive or imbalanced immunity.* In addition, ImmunoLin® works by binding, neutralizing, and removing pathogenic bacteria, viruses, and other gut irritants that can lead to inflammation.* It also helps to repair the gut lining and restore gut homeostasis.*
Tributyrin (as CoreBiome®) is a postbiotic and the most important short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) for supporting digestive, gut, immune and gastrointestinal health. CoreBiome® is a unique butyrate formula intended to pass intact through the stomach and small intestine to deliver butyrate right where it’s needed—the colon.
- Delivery of butyrate to the colon where it helps maintain the integrity of your intestinal lining*
- Helps repair the gut lining and restore gut homeostasis*
- Tight junctures in the intestinal lining*
- Regularity and regulation of a normal inflammatory response*
Soil-based probiotics have been touted for their stability, ability to improve digestion, stimulate the immune system, and help maintain a healthy gut microbiota. Bacillus coagulans SNZ 1969®, Bacillus subtilis SNZ 1972 and Bacillus clausii SNZ 1971 are supported with an over 50 year history of use and over 30 human studies covering gut health, gastrointestinal discomfort, immunity against GI tract pathogens, inhibition of food borne pathogens, inhibition of bacteria causing dental carries and gingivitis along with bacterial vaginosis.
AstraGin® is a 100% natural compound derived from the roots of two traditional Chinese herbs: Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceous, containing astragaloside I, II, IV and ginsenoside Rb1. AstraGin® increases the absorption of peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and phytonutrients by up-regulating absorption-specific mRNA and transporters such as SGLT1, CAT1, and GLUT4. AstraGin® helps mend damaged and ulcerated intestinal walls while supporting the lowering of inflammation in the submucosa of the intestines. It has been shown that AstraGin® may minimize ulceration, unclear surfaces of epithelial cells, and submucosal oedema in rats with TNBS-induced colitis.